Monday, March 17, 2008

My Cross Stitch

So many of you have seen my other cross stitch... hmmm not sure I showed you the finished project or not... well I will save it for another day. I don't bead, I don't scrapbook... I don't have the patience for it but yet I LOVE to cross stitch. Here is my latest one that I started around the holidays and I work on it as much as I can.
Can you tell what it is yet??
Here is the pattern... it is a 9 page pattern. I have never done one this large before.
Close up of the pattern.... I mark with highlighters what I have done already. I try to keep the colors seperated so I can see how much I did each day.
Now can you tell what it is??
Maybe this will help??? I bought the pattern on Ebay about 4 years ago when I first brought Winston home. It's scary how much it looks like Heffy though. It will probably take about 6 more months to get it done. I don't tend to do to much in the summer just cause of being out of course. I am almost done with the second page of it, hopefully by the weekend I can start a third page. I so can't wait until I am done with it and I know that Andy doesn't ever look at my blog and even if he did no big deal but I want to frame it and give it to him as a gift. Not sure if it will be for what special day yet. I will update again soon my progress!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home